GenomeWeb and The Precision Medicine Leaders’ Summit present the
2022 PMLS COMMUNITY ONCOLOGY VIRTUAL SUMMIT
as part of our comprehensive coverage of the Precision Medicine Continuum
Join us at the 2022 PMLS Community Oncology Virtual Summit to hear about the opportunities and challenges of implementing precision medicine practices in the community health setting. The event will take place on September 15, 2022, from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm EST.
What is the 2022 PMLS Community Oncology Virtual Summit?
Community oncology centers meet a critical need in areas with limited access to health care but face a number of obstacles in implementing precision medicine approaches for their patients.
Decentralized clinical trials, telehealth options, and easier access to genomic testing are enabling more and more community oncology centers to adopt precision strategies,
allowing patients to remain close to their homes, families, and local support networks in their community.
The 2022 PMLS Community Oncology Virtual Summit will gather a roster of experts to discuss their experiences in bringing precision oncology to their communities.
Attendees will include clinicians within community oncology practices, executives and decision makers at hospital and health care systems, regulatory leaders in government and business affairs groups, economic leaders, and more.
Topics to be discussed:
- Best practices in setting up and managing a community oncology center
- Strategies for introducing molecular profiling into an oncology practice
- Cost considerations for implementing precision medicine in the community setting
- Reimbursement trends for precision oncology diagnostics and treatments
- The benefits of telehealth and other online resources
- Metrics for success in precision oncology
- The role of community oncology centers in addressing cancer care disparities