GenomeWeb and The Precision Medicine Leaders’ Summit present the
ADVANCES IN SPATIAL BIOLOGY AND DIGITAL PATHOLOGY 2023
An in-person and live streamed event
as part of our comprehensive coverage of the Precision Medicine Continuum
Learn how spatial biology is poised to advance precision medicine at Advances in Spatial Biology and Digital Pathology 2023, The event will take place on ??????
What is the 2023 Advances in Spatial Biology and Digital Pathology Summit?
Recent advances in omics technologies and digital imaging have led not only to richer data sets but also the ability to differentiate and determine the spatial position of molecular features in a cell or tissue. Further advances in the speed and resolution of scanning technology, combined with classifiers, machine learning, and augmented intelligence, allow for rapid focus and screening of critical features in sample images, promising faster diagnostic turn-around times and, ultimately, improved patient care.
Join us to hear important insights from pioneers in spatial genomics and digital pathology! This two-day event will feature high-level discussions and ample networking opportunities with experts from key research organizations, cancer institutes, pathology labs, technology developers, and pharmaceutical executives.
Topics of discussion include:
- Single-cell genomics, transcriptomics, and proteomics
- The role of AI and machine learning in digital pathology
- Updates on human cell atlas mapping projects
- New imaging technologies
- Bioinformatics and data integration for spatial multiomics
- The challenges of scaling spatial biology
- Case studies in oncology, immunology, infectious disease, cardiovascular disease, and more
- The promise of spatial biology for drug discovery