Pharmacogenomics has progressed greatly from innovations in technologies, including faster computers for processing big data sets and next generation gene sequencing and annotation. But above, this field has advanced through all through the diligent learning of clinicians and research on how to connect clinical and genetic data to safe and effective treatments. In addition, development scientists have gained a deeper appreciation of the differences (and commonalities) between healthy and disease states. Each connection has been hard-won with each learning cycle yielding more innovations, novel targets, and drugs validated through clinical trials. We anticipate continued growth of pharmacogenomics to all therapeutic areas.
If you are a clinician, research scientist, or regulator this conference is one you won’t want to miss. Please join us for the world’s most informative conference for precision oncology leaders from with leaders from academia, biotech, pharmaceuticals, diagnostics, clinical research, healthcare and regulatory bodies.
We invite you to join us in for the Precision Pharmocogenomics Virtual Summit with a line-up of speakers who will address these points and more:
- Proteomics/Protein-based Assays
- The Economics of developing drugs based on pharmacogenomics
- Positioning drugs tied to pharmacogenomics for coverage by payers
- Gene therapy
- Cell-based therapy Come join us to learn about how the promises and challenges of pharmacogenomics are being met today, especially on transforming big data to big insights and precision medicines that address unmet clinical needs.
- If you are a clinician, research scientist, or regulator, this conference is one you won’t want to miss. Please join us for the world’s most informative conference for precision diagnostics leaders from with leaders from academia, biotech, pharmaceuticals, diagnostics, clinical research, healthcare and regulatory bodies.
Who should attend:
- Executives and Decision Makers – CEOs, CTOs, CMOs, and CSOs
- Drug development and discovery leaders
- Research, Development, and Practicing Clinicians
- Genomic, Proteomic Analysts
- Regulatory Leaders in Government and Business Affairs groups
- Economic Planners and Forecasters
- Marketing Leaders
- Business Development Managers
- Biotech and Biomedical technology researchers
- Government and public support agencies
- Table of Pharmacogenomic Biomarkers in Drug Labeling
- Nucleic Acid Based Tests
- List of Cleared or Approved Companion Diagnostic Devices (In Vitro and Imaging Tools)
- The Precision Medicine Initiative
- All of Us