PMLS Virtual Series 2021 – Precision Diagnostics for Precision Medicine Virtual Summit
On Demand Now Click Here
May 11, 2021
About five percent of illnesses are regularly misdiagnosed and many diseases persist undiagnosed for months or years. A long-term goal of precision medicine is not only to develop medicines that are well-tolerated and efficacious but also to diagnose patients in a timely manner. Precision Diagnostics, the “twin” of precision medicine, has become an expedient manner to identify these conditions and then validate innovative medicines or re-purpose existing treatments to address unmet needs.
As treatments become more precise and sophisticated (e.g., cell-based or combination therapies), diagnostics has matched their pace (e.g., high-resolution imaging tools, circulating DNA, or gene panels). Advances in diagnostics, therapeutics, and computer analysis tools have all progressed to enable the rigorous and regular prescription of precision medicines to patients.
If you work in diagnostics as a clinician, research scientist, or regulator, this conference is one you cannot miss. Hear from leaders in academia, biotech, pharmaceuticals, diagnostics, clinical research, healthcare and regulatory bodies at the world’s most informative virtual conference for precision diagnostics.
We invite you to join us online for the Precision Diagnostics Virtual Summit with a line-up of speakers who will address the following points and more:
- Market and commercial challenges of early-stage and early-market diagnostic companies
- How payers and diagnostic companies are addressing challenges, including data analysis, economic modeling, real-world data, etc.
- Data-to-doctor analysis and display capabilities
- Interfaces and graphics that convey information to providers and patients
- Emerging ‘Omics Diagnostics
- High-resolution, rapid Imaging Tools
- Tools to access the best information on biomarkers, diagnostics, and methods
- Partnerships among diagnostics companies, pharmas, payers, and CROs – the technological, medical, and economic ecosystem to better healthcare
- Positioning the diagnostic for coverage by payers
- How emerging diagnostics companies make decisions about what markets to enter, how, and why those decisions can be best informed
- How to address the challenges of early stage and early market diagnostic companies regarding market access and reimbursement
- How software tools can clarify the value of diagnostics, streamline their use, and quantify their value to payers, providers, and hospital systems
- The role of diagnostics in value-based payment (VBP) systems
Who should attend:
- Executives and Decision Makers – CEOs, CTOs, CMOs, and CSOs
- Research, Development, and Practicing Clinicians
- Biomarker and Diagnostics Developers
- Companion Diagnostics and Therapeutics – Clinicians and Research Scientists
- Translation Medicine
- Fee and Payer Models
- Diagnostics Purchasers, Sales, and Planning
- Regulatory Leaders in Government and Business Affairs groups
- Marketing Leaders
- Payers, Medical and Pharmacy Directors, Actuaries, CFOs