GenomeWeb and The Precision Medicine Leaders’ Summit present the
2022 PMLS SPATIAL OMICS VIRTUAL SUMMIT
as part of our comprehensive coverage of the Precision Medicine Continuum
Join us at the 2022 PMLS Spatial Omics Virtual Summit to hear how non-invasive blood-based biomarker testing is changing the practice of oncology. The event will take place on November 17, 2022, from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm EST.
What is the 2022 PMLS Spatial Omics Virtual Summit?
Spatial genomics, which can characterize the organization and function of cells and tissues at the molecular level, marries new developments in sequencing, imaging technology, and artificial intelligence. It allows researchers to map genes, proteins, and other biomolecules within the spatial architecture of the cell and its environment – providing unprecedented context that is crucial for understanding key principles of developmental biology, neurobiology, tumor biology, and more.
The 2022 PMLS Spatial Omics Virtual Summit will gather experts in spatial transcriptomics, spatial proteomics, and digital pathology to discuss technical advances and key application areas.
Attendees will include academic researchers, pharmaceutical and biotech R&D professionals, technology developers, and more.
Topics to be discussed:
- Considerations when choosing a spatial method
- Applications in neuroscience, oncology, infectious disease, immunology, and more
- Bioinformatics for spatial omic methods
- The challenges of scaling spatial genomics
- Spatial approaches to elucidate tumor heterogeneity
- Integrating spatial information with other omics data